Saturday 27 February 2010

I’ve always tried to keep away from character assassinations of my extended family even though sometimes I wonder why so I will resist the temptation and pick on someone else instead, the ocean finance adverts, is there an acting agency somewhere that specializes in very bad actors who are pig ugly to boot and if not then where the hell do they find these people I know I’m no oil painting but some of these herberts would frighten our dog I could go on ,,, so I shall, the latest one features a halfwit who is wandering around with what appears to be a large 1920’s Edison light bulb on his head who comes home and gets positively priapic when his Bella Emburg lookalike wife tells him that Ocean have their own TV channel, yes we know it has Mrs. its mixed up with all the adult stuff to keep the kids away.
The injury lawyers 4 you people seem to be using the same agency there is a woman slipping on a wet floor And as her hand bag hits the floor and her lipstick bounces away in slow motion the camera zooms out to show her opening a cheque the last time I saw teeth that bad it was on the discovery channel and why does the top of her head seem to be flat, has she had some previous nasty accident perhaps ?
On Monday I was off work and being bored thought I’d cheer myself up with some daytime TV the one I was particularly underwhelmed with was loose women who’s Idea was this and who can be arsed watching it , it was like listening to my Mrs. and her sisters after a few chateux collapso’s
Back to work on Tuesday thank gawd not that there was much sanity in that direction our mentalist supervisor is now planning on buying a billy goat which is actually a large outdoor vacuum he plans to go round pubs and charge em 20 quid a go to suck up the fag ends outside, the mans nuts
Nigel Farage Dontcha just love him not only as he made a complete pillock of himself with his half arsed insults but now he’s trying to drag the rest of us in to his personal crusade I mean how the hell do these people get elected and where does he get the mandate to spew out all that “non country crap” he’s made the entire country curl their toes in embarrassment in my opinion the desire to become a politician should immediately ban you from becoming one and on a similar note the bleedin yanks are sitting on the fence again over the Falkland oil argument for Christ’s sake someone tell em to get behind us or we’ll leave em to the mess they’ve made in Afghanistan and Iraq because any excuse to pull out of there should be grabbed with both hands…………….rant over I wonder what the weekend holds in store we wait with bated breath have to go now…………anyone injured back there?

No comments:

Post a Comment