Tuesday 2 February 2010

.....................

Returning to work yesterday I discovered the supervisor has decided to get a new motor bike strange really as I never had him down as homosexual, still if he wants to get dressed up as Freddie Mercury I suppose that?s his affair I keep getting a mental picture of him mincing around the pinker parts of town, I could never take him seriously to begin with he has no chance now.
I see Andy Murray is no longer British and has gone back to being Scottish after the weekends Heroic failure still at least he tried, coming in second heroically is getting to be one of our habits as a nation its what comes of being brought up on a diet of Coronation street drizzle and beef burgers
The only other notable today was the arrival of our gas bill Jesus Christ how do they work it out? by chucking darts perhaps.
The man in the pub reckons that Wayne Bridge tried to patch things up with his girlfriend with a box of milk tray apparently she prefers Terrys and Andrew ?Manuel? Sachs left Jonathon Woss an answering machine message saying ?Ha Ha I f*cked your career, Have to go now see yawllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment