Friday 19 February 2010

Friday at last and am finally getting the hang of me new teef and am looking forward to tonight’s bun fight , tomorrow sees me off to Baildon , to watch some more high quality sport (Rugby) hope my youngest is sensible tonight he’s staying at his girlfriends so that usually keeps him sober unless they have another fall out in which case he will be on the piss again up Pudsey and good for sod all tomorrow the last couple of days have been an eye opener on the working front the previously mentioned Herbert supervisor has come up with another little beauty “ drop shipping” on ebay which sounds suspiciously like handling stolen goods to me,” I said it to Orville and I said it to Wilbur it’ll never fooking fly “
Have to go now Mr. Brown is knocking

No comments:

Post a Comment