Monday 15 February 2010

…………………….Sunday morning…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ………. its what day ? oh Jesus Christ why didn’t someone mention it 10 minutes later yours truly is scraping the price off a bunch of BP’s finest in the local petrol station luckily they sell cards as well ,and fervently hoping I could get home before her majesty could get down stairs, I didn’t
Needless to say things could have gone better but I still have all the main parts attached so it could have been worse too
A nice easy day was planned and after I had made lunch by way of atonement I was just settling down to watch the England game when daughters numbers 1 and 2 both arrived with their better halves so there went the peace and quiet this was followed by a couple of sister in laws and the general noise level went up another notch. as they all did that peculiar family thing of trying to talk over each other great I thought all I need now is the other one and as sure as night follows day he rocked up demanding food the fact that he had been missing since yesterday afternoon was completely ignored I thought about sneaking out but knowing I wouldn’t get far I gritted my teeth and tried to be nice, talk about in one ear and out the other its only yesterday but I cant recall a single thing said to me.
Work this morning was almost a relief so sitting at my desk pretending to paw over a couple of parts manuals I found entertainment watching the previously mentioned area supervisor trying to induct and train some new seasonal staff, talk about the blind leading the blind, in the current economic situation with all these folk out of work I cant understand how we manage to find such half witted people most of them were here last year so how come they have forgotten everything in the space of 3 months one of em spent most of the morning picking his nose, eating it and talking about football.
At least I don’t have to get involved will write more tomorrow when my new tooth arrives have to go the vicar is at the door
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment