Wednesday 17 February 2010

Evening all, I see Robbie “Gobby” Williams was given a lifetime achievement award at last nights Brits isn’t that a bit like giving business man of the year to last Fridays lottery winner, nice result but no talent involved its not as though he writes any of his own stuff or anything, bet he’s off down the public bogs with his two friends “George & Michael”
to celebrate.
Meanwhile back in my little world, I have now had my new false tooth fitted the upside is that I can now smile in public and the downside is that missus Dwarfe will expect me to smile in public, also I cant seem to drive them properly eating for example is completely out by the time I’ve finished anything its clap cold and I’ve got passed wanting it. Even an apple is now a mission today at work I spent ten minutes hacking one to bits with a Stanley knife into small enough bits so I didn’t have to bite it.
Missus Dwarfe says I will soon get used to it but I’m not too sure and Friday nights meal out should be an experience I will probably pretend I’m not hungry and stick to just soup because the alternative doesn’t bear thinking about, whipping em out in the middle of the restaurant and chomping away on a steak or something with my top set on the side plate is pretty sure to get us booted out and I could do without spending the weekend on the shit list.
At this rate I will be looking like Lena Zavoroni by June, It does have one unexpected bonus though I’ve found that Smiling at dogs makes em slink away whimpering, It could be the next big reality thing on channel 4 “when dentures attack” or “A dentist ruined my life” or some such bollocks it cant be any worse than some of the crap that’s finding its way onto there I swear I saw one called “strictly come wheelchair dancing” I shit you not !
The man in the pub meanwhile dropped a real bombshell today by stating that due to a global conspiracy (what another one?) the world will end on December 21 2012 better make sure the missus is insured then.
Only the super rich will survive because they have all been party to this and have been planning their escape for a long time its sad to think that the only remaining ambassadors from mankind will be prince Charles Paul Mccartney, Bill gates, and Richard Branson, my heart wasn’t really in the discussion so I wandered home with my rattling tooth and left them to it, have to go now my bike needs turning round

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment