Sunday 14 February 2010

Well that’s another week done with have finally got an appointment to have me poor old feet operated on again first time this year, I wish I knew what was causing it mind you so do the bloody quacks, I really, really hope the anesthetic works this time cos I was swearing the air blue last time, and listening to “ I’m really sorry Mr. dwarf but I cant leave it like this I have to carry on but don’t worry the nails are nearly off” oh that’s alright then thought I.
Never mind things are looking up in other things medical I’m getting my front tooth put back in on Tuesday so I will be able to smile in public for the first time in 20 years, look out ladies!
And that comment from Mrs. Dwarf was entirely unnecessary for all she knows I could be suffering fro a serious medical condition.
Saturday afternoon saw me assume my usual position of zoned out at the rugby club watching the young un play and drinking piss poor lager and wondering who I could blagg a lift home from when after the game the fruit of my loins informed me he had forgotten his trousers because he had gone up there already changed, the kid really is a bloody cretin at times.
Saturday night saw us mooching around Bramley town street and meeting some friends who had managed to get a baby sitter and had really taken advantage of the fact by booking into a hotel a couple of hundred yards away so there was no chance at all of hearing their sproggs kicking off , an interesting evening all round really I got to find out about a job opportunity that would suit me down to the ground and allow me to stick the finger up at the current lot I work with.
Looking around the boozer as I do when senior management pops out for one of her lousy fags was a giggle as well I often wonder what some people think they look like when they come out and why are that couple in the corner eating each others faces and fumbling about under the table, trust me mate that wont last.
Last orders came and went and home we stumbled I was downstairs filling up the coffee machine when I heard the snoring start from up stairs, so It looks like a go on the bouncy castle is off the menu as well so off to the big black night all…………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment