Tuesday 9 February 2010

????Today found me busy busy busy changing a rear axle on a baby john deere the heaviest, most fingertrappingly most awkward job known to man or dwarf only to find after I finished that the wrong axle had been supplied and it would have to come out again oh joy, I suppose it all brings home time with my aching back and bandaged fingers I really am getting too old for this crap.
On a lighter note the supervisor now reckons he is going to become a washing machine repair man he really does never fail to entertain, he says there?s good money to be made and he?s found a course on the net for a mere 900 quid, watching him cart his gear round on his poncy motorbike should be worth watching but it will probably go the same way as his other money making schemes none of which ever work so we are not holding our breath.
I did point out to him that I didn?t think there was a washer repair man in the village people and he turned quite rude, but considering that he left his girlfriend moved in with another bloke and started doing Freddie Mercury impressions with his leather trousers he shouldn?t be too surprised when the piss gets taken I mean the geezer he?s now living with is a light on his feet vegetarian who is very close to his mum nudge nudge wink wink apparently they spent the weekend putting up flat pack wardrobes and bickering
Anyway the man in the pub says the Welsh sheep shagger sent off on Saturday for tripping our hooker will get away with it as its all a conspiracy , no one likes us we don?t care etc
It does the heart good to see the arrogant bastards beaten I bet that was a happy bus going home I suppose they could always cheer each other up by singing some jolly hyms at each other, there was a pillock on face book last week trying to flog some Tickets for the Wales v Italy game for 80 quid a go saying ?this will be the grand slam game? more like wooden spoon take that gobshite HA HA?????.

No comments:

Post a Comment