Monday 12 April 2010

Very quiet at work and on the home front the missus has put us all on diets even the youngest is on a healthy eating crusade I wonder how long this will last.
The garden is slowly getting reclaimed and I now have plans to get rid of the Ivy growing up the house side I’m finding this election malarkey increasingly depressing and wish they would all just go away and die quietly my foot is infected again but I’m keeping that quiet until I have no choice as I don’t fancy another episode with the toe nail pliers so soon after the last one I have to go to the quacks on Friday anyway for tests and stuff I don’t know what they find so fascinating, I suppose I should be grateful I was reading in the paper today about a bloke in County Durham supposedly Britain’s most accident prone man he’s in hospital today with two broken ankles after being crushed by a JCB the list of accidents/injuries suffered by the poor sod is unbelievable he broke both legs tripping over a potato, fractured his scull falling down stairs after tripping over his cat, and has broken his fingers over ten times hitting them with hammers, the list is pretty endless and eye watering too apparently he has been kicked in the nuts by cattle and horses as well as people the list goes on he once cut off a finger whilst whittling ????
Makes my own problems seem tame by comparison.
The plain English campaign group are up in arms with the Cambridgeshire Plod for issuing a free newssheet titled (and I shit you not) “Police continue to target crime”………………..oh good.

No comments:

Post a Comment