Thursday 4 March 2010

Hello all Settling down to watch the England, V Egypt game last night I’m not a huge football fan but last night I came to realize last night that at least one person in Wembley stadium has a sense of humor I had to have a little giggle as England were lining up to come out the camera focused on John Terry and the PA announcer chose that moment to start playing “The Killers “ Mr. Brightside (Jealousy is killing me etc) I had thought everyone in football far too self important and up themselves for anything like that.
I see on TV earlier that yet another lightweight daytime TV presenter has gone west in a bizarre masturbation accident do these people know something we don’t, or do we just lack imagination?
Meanwhile in politics its nice to see Gordon Brown telling old Jacob Zuma to sling his hook over the Zimbabwe thing,
And on the home front we have just received our council tax bill, I really do need to lay down the bill goes up and up and at the same time the service goes down and down, big holes in the roads bins not emptied etc, then the cheeky sods had the front to send me a snotty letter telling me to cut back my trees that are overgrowing the foot path at the side of my house, the foot path that is , that is responsible for half the bloody crime in west Leeds, or else……………………they will send someone round, well please do, feel free, knock yourselves out.
On the domestic front our youngest has been stitched up in this new job of his, he started off with promises of Monday to Friday and has now a month in been told he will have to go on a continental shift pattern that will severely bugger up his rugby so not being one to take things lying down he marched into the office with a handful of holiday forms and booked off every Saturday between now and the end of the season after glowering at the HR woman he got away with it too, Awww bless him.
Don’t know what the weekend will bring but I’m hoping for some decent weather so I can make a start in the garden, and reclaim the area around the pond and waterfall so I can sit there with my fishing rod through the summer, must dash I need to rearrange the fruit bowl
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment